Your privacy is important to us. In this privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from our users and how it is used. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website. The largest of thirteen years shall be eligible for registration in https://www.gameplaymania.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of minors under the age of thirteen years requires the consent of parents or guardians for the processing of your personal data.
In no event shall be collected from the minor data relating to the professional status, economic or privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you’re under the age of thirteen years and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must register as a user.
On this website you respect and care for the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a space that is safe and reliable and that’s why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- Never ask you for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services that you need.
- We never share our users ‘ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or, in the case where we have your express authorization.
Tamarindo Networks, SL has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, of Protection of Data of Personal Character (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the development Regulation of the LOPD. Also in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Responsible identity: gameplaymania.com
- Trade name: Tamarindo Networks, SL
- NIF/CIF: B67324459
- Address: C/Bacardi 48, 2º D, 08902 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Network of blogs
For purposes of the provisions in the Regulation General of Protection of Data cited above, the personal data that you send to us via the forms on the web, will receive the treatment of data of the website Users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of personal data of our users, we have implemented all the necessary technical and organizational security established in the current legislation.
Principles that apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new european regulation on data protection:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimisation of data: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be maintained for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing, according to the purpose, we will notify you of the conservation period corresponding, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee the appropriate security of personal data and to ensure confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or misuse of our users ‘ data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in gameplaymania.com from:
- Contact form
- Comments on blog
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether in gameplaymania.com we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to the personal data concerning the data subject
- Request for rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of its treatment
- Object to the processing
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access to their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in which case only the one I’ll cherish for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of your data. Gameplaymania.com will no longer process the data, except for legitimate reasons, compelling, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. How interested, you have the right to receive the personal data which you concern, you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller when:
- The treatment is based on the consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
To exercise your right to data portability, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly responsible to the head when technically possible.
The interested parties shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
What purpose we process your personal data?
In gameplaymania.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and deal with the information that we provide interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name, e-Mail, to respond to the requirements of the users https://www.gameplaymania.com. For example, we may use this information to respond to your request and provide a response to any doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the information contained in the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have, and that are not subject to the conditions of recruitment. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers:
- Raiola Networks SL. (provider gameplaymania.com).
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts https://www.gameplaymania.com the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, and website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as you want, and give feedback on the above. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers:
- Raiola Networks SL. (provider gameplaymania.com).
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To ensure the compliance of the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include developing tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and enhance the services offered by this site.
- To manage social networks, gameplaymania.com you can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://gameplaymania.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and rules of access that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user gameplaymania.com. Treat your data for the purposes of properly manage your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products, or services gameplaymania.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
According to what is established in the general regulations of european data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, gameplaymania.com (Tamarindo Networks SL, with address at C/ Bacardi 48, 2nd D of l’hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Gameplaymania.com do not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, can be performed collaborations with other professionals, in these cases, it will require consent of the users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. Always made with the most stringent safety standards.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The offer prospective or commercial products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data that are discussed include identifying data.
Not discussed categories of sensitive data.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- It is not until you ask for its deletion by the data subject.
What recipients will communicate your data to?
Many of the tools we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://gameplaymania.com shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: Raiola Networks SL., with C. I. F. B27453489 and with registered address at Avenue of Magoi, 66, Half-Right, C. P. 27002 Lugo (Spain). More information at: https://raiolanetworks.es/. Raiola Networks is the data with the aim of carrying out their hosting services gameplaymania.com.
In-House Counsel: Breakeven Assessors, SL, with address at calle Castelao, 167, L’hospitalet de Llobregat CP 08902 (Barcelona) . More information at: https://breakeven.es. Breakeven Assessors, SL is the data for the purpose of performing their services in-house counsel to gameplaymania.com.
Web platform: The WordPress Foundation, which is the property of Automattic Inc. with registered offices in 60 29th Street #343
San Francisco, California, 94110, united States of America). More information at: https://automattic.com. The WordPress Foundation is the data for the purpose of performing their services web platform gameplaymania.com.
When you browse for https://gameplaymania.com it can collect data non-identifiable, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how you use the sites and services, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis:
- Google Analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users ‘ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secrecy and security of the data
https://gameplaymania.com agree in the use and processing of the data, including personal users, respecting their confidentiality and use them according to the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with its obligation of keeping it and adopting all the measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in full and safe, i.e., the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://gameplaymania.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, gameplaymania.com ensure that any person who is authorized by Tamarindo Networks SL in order to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), shall be under the obligation to appropriate confidentiality (whether a contractual duty or legal).
When you become aware of any security incident, realizing gameplaymania.com shall notify the Client without undue delay and shall provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it is known, or when the Client’s reasonable request.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data refer to https://gameplaymania.com releasing gameplaymania.com (Tamarindo Networks, SL), from any liability in this respect.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by giving notice to gameplaymania.com (Tamarindo Networks, SL) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Gameplaymania.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, gameplaymania.com will announce on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, https://gameplaymania.com practices do not make SPAM, so it does not send commercial electronic mail messages that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Accordingly, in each of the forms embedded in the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested promptly.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://gameplaymania.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.