Have fun with one of the most successful zombies and defense games of recent times: Plants vs. Zombies ™
In Plants vs. Zombies, the mechanics is similar to the Tower Defense games, where you must defend your position (your home) of countless zombie attacks. During the game, a character named CrazyDave, considered the neighborhood crazy, is your peculiar neighbor, a lover of Mexican tacos that will inform you of the skills of each plant as well as give you vital information that will help you during the development and history of the game.
- Peashooters plant: A plant that spits peas as a projectile.
- Sunflowers: Entertained the zombies for a few seconds.
- Bombs: explosive cherries as grenades.
- Patatapum: Explosive potatoes by way of mines.
- Chompers plants: Plants that devour the rotten flesh of the zombies.
- mushrooms, jalapeños, ... and many more!
How to play Plants vs Zombies
- C = Change View
- Right mouse button = Weapon change (machine gun/explosive projectiles)
- Left mouse button = Shot
- Mouse = Airplane Control
- ESC = pause/Exit game
- Right key/Left key = fast turn with tail rudder
If you like this game, you can play Plants Vs Zombies 3 (Pre-Alpha).