Project Grove ™ it's the game in which… you'll live an Epic Adventure!
Project Grove it's one of the most epic and different adventure games from anything you've seen so far. Not only will you move into an open world, but you will have to figure out how to cross an abyss and much more. Read to the end, because we'll tell you how you can download and play for free!
In a magical world where alchemy and technology have advanced to the couple, the robotics company called Potentium you been charged with the mission of finding the cure for the called The Great Rot that is ravaging the world.
You will be Edric Tate, the most legendary alchemist in history, who along with his faithful companion (the L-P1N robot) must explore the path to the mythical forest of Dacrima.
In the magical forest it is suspected that the plants necessary to find the desired cure the planet needs are found.
The robot has the ability to transform into many things, such as a levitating platform, which will help you cross obstacles. You'll have to think hard to get around a lot of setbacks and the road won't be easy.
Play Project Grove will make you live the adventure as never before, you will have to explore, think and find magic plants, know how to mix them,… start the road now!
Project Grove Gameplay
The company that developed the game has uploaded the following video to YouTube, with more than 18 minutes of the Demo of Project Grove and you can see below.:
How to Free Download Project Grove for PC
The game has not yet been released in its final version, but you can play Free Project Grove in its demo version (PC / Windows only) published in the well-known indie game portal itch.io.
To download the demo for free, follow these simple steps:
- Click on the button "PLAY NOW" button at the top left of this article.
- Wait until you upload the link to the game's website at itch.io.
- Click the "Download on itch.io" button.
- The page will be opened in itch.io.
- In the "Download" section, click on the "Download" button".
- File download project-grove-windows.zip (1.6 GB) will begin.
- Unzip the file.
- Click on the executable file and follow the installation instructions.
- Let's play!
The game has not yet been released, but is scheduled to be released on July 30, 2020 at Steam.
Project Grove Trailer
You can see the official trailer here.
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bit recommend)
- CPU: Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 750 or Radeon R7 260X
- DirectX: v.11
- Disk: 5 GB
- Sound card: DirectX compatible